Female Caregivers - San Gabriel Valley
|Title:||Female Caregivers - San Gabriel Valley|
Most days available.
What we do: We provide non-medical supportive services to elders, disabled people, pregnant women, and post surgical patients.
Please do not call to enquire about your application.
Qualifications: (DO NOT APPLY if you cannot fulfill these requirements!)
- Must be a US citizen or have a valid US work permit
- Must be CNA or above (sorry, no MA accepted).
- English proficient
- Must have reliable vehicle w/ insurance
- Clean driving history (last 3 years) MVR check will be performed
- Must pass background check
- Must be able to pass drug test
- Professional references required
- Must provide results from TB test
- Providing companionship
- Assistance with normal activities of daily living
- Meal prep
- Light housekeeping
- Driving client for errands, shopping, doctors visits, etc. (mileage reimbursement)
Advanced duties: (for more highly qualified and experienced caregivers)
- Specialized Alzheimer's / Dementia care
- Respite care
- Hospice support
- Specialized care for the physically disabled
- Personal care assistance (bathing / toileting / dressing / etc.)
CNA's and HHA's WANTED
Experience and training with Alzheimer's / Dementia care a plus
We will contact you within one week (usually 48 hours) of your submission if you are selected.
Please read the requirements above carefully before applying.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications